Memory Foam Bolster Dog Beds
In Stock Now
A$154.99 Inc Tax
10 Things You'll Love About the Bolster Dog Beds
Click on the links below to read more
- Easy to clean dog bed with a zip on machine washable cover
- Ultimate comfort on a high performance memory foam mattress
- Looks great in your home: accessorise with designer feet
- Deep, restful sleep resting on the supportive bolster cushion
- Stylish bed with a geometric weave in three expressive colours
- Find the right fit to suit your dog with a choice of three sizes
- Improve health, hygiene and airflow by raising the bed
- Provide extra warmth with a luxury, super soft dog blanket
- Keep your dog cool in summer with an optional cooling mat
- Expand your dog’s sleep setup with the Fido furniture range
Got a question about the Bolster Dog Bed?Take a look at our FAQs here.
6 Reasons To Buy From Omlet
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2 Year Warranty
Brilliant Customer Service
5 Star Reviews
Easy to Clean Dog Bed With a Zip on Machine Washable Cover
The Bolster Dog Bed has an easy to remove, machine washable cover which simply zips on and off, so you can keep your dog’s bed clean and fresh.
From muddy paw prints to puppy accidents, it’s incredibly important that a dog bed can withstand the usual challenges of everyday use without becoming offensive to the senses! With the Bolster Bed there is no need to hold your breath or be endlessly air freshening around your dog’s bed, you can just unzip the cover and remove the memory foam mattress and bolster cushion, before popping the cover in the wash at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle. The memory foam mattress is placed inside a waterproof, ‘no-noise’ cover to keep the foam equally hygienic and odour free.
Ultimate Comfort on a High Performance Memory Foam Mattress
The Omlet Bolster Bed’s mattress has been engineered to give dogs the bed they deserve, improving their sleep, health and energy levels. The premium memory foam layer on the mattress lets your dog’s body sink slowly into the bed, and as their muscles relax, it moulds around them, providing a luxurious sleep haven. After a long day of play, your dog will fall into a soundless sleep, supported by the comfort of this deep, quality mattress.
The high performance memory foam is designed to withstand your dog’s natural behaviour: jumping, rolling, playing and sleeping, for many years to come. This means when your dog wakes up and hops out of bed, the memory foam will fills out again, and your dog can enjoy the relaxing sinking feeling everytime they settle down on their bed.
"The memory foam is just what I was looking for as in her older age she was uncomfortable on some of her other beds which weren't as thick and padded."
Looks Great in Your Home: Accessorise With Designer Feet
With the new designer feet you can accessorise your Bolster Dog Bed to new heights of style. Just like furniture in your home, your dog’s bed will benefit from the elevated aesthetic of sleek, sophisticated feet.
- Round Wood Feet - tapered, light wood offer simple style for any room
- Square Wood Feet - modern, angled feet in light wood for a minimalist home
- Brass Cap Wood Feet - round, tapered feet in dark wood with a sophisticated brass cap
- Metal Hairpin Feet - classic, hairpin steel design, available in cream, black or gold
- Metal Rail Feet - steel, ski-style rail from front to back, available in cream, black or gold
Simply unzip the cover, and slide in the solid bed base, then screw in the legs (and middle support for medium and large sizes).
Deep, Restful Sleep Resting on the Supportive Bolster Cushion
The cushioned bolster surrounding the memory foam mattress is designed to support your dog’s head at the perfect angle. The deep-filled pillow is firm enough to hold your dog’s sleepy head as they snooze, but also soft and comfortable for a long, undisturbed sleep. The bolster cushion around the dog’s body also helps them feel safe and secure, so they can truly relax, and it allows them to lean and rest against it without the risk of rolling out onto the hard floor!
Click the image to watch the video.
"Would definitely recommend for any dog owner, I'm jealous of the memory foam mattress myself!"
Stylish Bed With a Geometric Weave in Three Versatile Colours
The memory foam dog bed is available in three contemporary colours with a subtle, woven, diamond geometric pattern. Choose from soft, elegant grey, rich forest green or, for a striking accent, the vibrant, warm peach. Whichever you choose, the Omlet’s Bolster Bed will match the quality look and feel of your other soft furnishings, ensuring your dog’s bed is a part of the home, just like they are a part of your family.
"It looks great in my living room and it also fits in his Fido Nook dog crate. He loves relaxing his head on the bolster cushions and I think the support it provides him is great for a growing pup."
Find the Right Fit to Suit Your Dog With a Choice of Three Sizes
It is important to choose a dog bed which is big enough for your dog to stretch out and lie in their preferred sleeping position, and don’t forget to choose a size that will last your puppy for life. Choose your Bolster Dog Bed from three sizes to suit your dog’s breed.
The Small (fits a 24 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 24 / Fido Nook 24 / Fido Classic 24 / Fido Sofa Frame Small) is perfect for smaller dog breeds up to 18kg like Yorkshire Terriers, Cavapoos and French Bulldogs.
The Medium (fits a 36 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 36 / Fido Nook 36 / Fido Classic 36 / Fido Sofa Frame Medium) suits breeds from 19-27kg such as smaller Beagles, Spaniels and Labradoodles.
The Large (fits a 42 in Dog Crate) is designed for breeds from 28-40kg like Labradors, Dobermanns and German Shepherds, or if you have two smaller dogs that like to share a large dog bed. Need more help? Check out our dog bed size guide.
Improve Health, Hygiene and Airflow by Raising the Bed
The Bolster Dog Bed has a non slip base and can be placed directly on the floor, but for added comfort you can also raise the dog bed up with our range of stylish feet. Raising your dog’s mattress off the ground reduces drafts and improves the airflow under the bed, which helps minimise a build up of mould, mildew, dust and debris. This simple solution does not only keep the bed clean and tidy for longer, but is also healthier and more comfortable for your dog.
"Our miniature Dachshund Reggie loves his new bed. He's still a young pup and despite his small size, we knew he'd be chewing everything in sight so we wanted a bed that was really hard wearing. He's been in the bed almost a month now and there's no signs of any wear and tear which is great!"
Provide Extra Warmth With a Luxury, Super Soft Dog Blanket
Accessorise your Bolster Dog Bed with the Luxury Super Soft Dog Blanket, which is dual sided to offer deluxe warmth and comfort: a quilted, charcoal grey plush on one side, and a cream, luxury sherpa on the reverse. Complete your dog’s sleep haven and let them fulfill their natural nesting instinct with the super cosy blanket. No need to worry if the blanket gets dirty or smelly, it is completely machine washable and comes out as good as new.
Keep Your Dog Cool in Summer With an Optional Cooling Mat
Keep your dog comfortable throughout summer with the Omlet Cooling Mat for Dogs, specially designed to fit tucked into the bolster cushion to be ultra-comfortable for your dog. The gel-filled memory foam mat is rip-resistant and waterproof, requires no electricity or refrigeration, and provides a cool surface for pets to relax on during the summer months. It can be used on the floor or on your dog’s bed, and is easy to vacuum and wipe clean.Just like the Bolster Beds, the Omlet Cooling Mat has been designed to also look great in your home. It is grey on one side and cream on the other so you can choose the colour which suits your interior best.
Raise the Bed With Feet and Supportive Base Board
To raise the Bolster Dog Bed above ground, you will need the accompanying base board. The customised board adds stability to the bed, makes it levelled, and allows you to fasten the feet without ruining the memory foam mattress.The cover is simply unzipped and the base slid in under the mattress. The feet can then easily be screwed on, and you can change them at a later date if you want an updated look. The medium and large beds also come with an additional central support to withstand all the jumping and playing your dog gets up to. Patent Pending.
Expand Your Dog’s Sleep Setup With the Fido Furniture Range
The Bolster Beds fit perfectly with Omlet’s incredibly popular range of crate furniture to create the perfect sleeping solution for dogs of all ages, ideal for everything from puppy training to a senior or anxious dog.
- Fido Nook - This indoor dog den comes with an optional removable crate, offering complete flexibility for both you and your dog. The Bolster Beds will look great in the Nook both with and without the crate, making sure your dog has got a safe and comfortable space to rest. Plus, you can store all your dog’s things in the handy optional wardrobe!
- Fido Studio - This dog crate offers all the benefits of a safe space for a new puppy in training, or an anxious rescue dog, in a practical, yet stylish, furniture piece. The hard-wearing and easy clean Bolster Bed makes a great mattress for puppy training, too. Don’t forget the practical, integrated wardrobe for storage!
Bolster Bed - Medium: 87.5 x 55.5 x 21 cm Internal dimensions: 70 x 50 cm Base for Omlet Dog Bed Feet Medium: 82.5 x 52 x 0.9 cm Round Wood Feet Medium: 6.5 x 6 x 6 cm Square Wood Feet Medium: 6.5 x 6 x 6 cm
Bolster Bed - Large: 105.5 x 71.5 x 26.5 cm Internal dimensions: 90 x 65 cm Base for Omlet Dog Bed Feet Large: 96 x 66 x 0.9 cm Round Wood Feet Large: 8 x 7 x 7 cm Square Wood Feet Large: 8 x 7 x 7 cm Need more help? Check out our dog bed size guide.
Wooden Feet: Rubberwood (Sustainable biproduct of rubber plantations)
Base: Painted plywood
Patent Pending. Design Registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Round Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 7,4 x 8,8 x 19,9 cm
- Round Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 7,9 x 8,8 x 28,9 cm
- Round Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 9,4 x 9,8 x 33,9 cm
- Square Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 6,4 x 7,8 x 18,4 cm
- Square Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 7,8 x 7,9 x 24,6 cm
- Square Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 9,4 x 9,8 x 28,4cm
- Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 9 x 9.5 x 8.5 cm
- Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 10 x 11 x 9.5 cm
- Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 10,5 x 12.5 x 10 cm
- Metal Hairpin Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 9 x 6,5 x 4,8 cm
- Metal Hairpin Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 10 x 8 x 4,8 cm
- Metal Hairpin Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 12 x 9,5 x 4,8 cm
- Metal Rail Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 8,5 x 6 x 48 cm
- Metal Rail Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 10 x 7 x 61 cm
- Metal Rail Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 11 x 8 x 73 cm